Friday, August 6, 2010

I am a mechanical engineer, would like to know which book can I refer for basic electrical control systems?

Basic Electrical Control of Systems for Dummies?I am a mechanical engineer, would like to know which book can I refer for basic electrical control systems?
Look for a book ,Electric Motor Repair and Rewinding by Robert Rosenberg. The book shows a lot of basic motor controls and how to connect them. Motor rewinding techniques are also taught.I am a mechanical engineer, would like to know which book can I refer for basic electrical control systems?
'control systems' by nagarath and gopal
please be more specific, are you looking into a particular type of control system or are you looking for a general book on electrical theory?
I would go for a text book at a university library. Just look for control systems.
Try these links:


Basic Control System - Troubleshooting - Basic Electrical Control ...


Basic Control System - Troubleshooting - Basic Electrical Control 9 pin RS422


VCR Controller Component OCX.


http://basic-control-system.qarchive.org鈥?/a> -





Basic Control System Freeware: Troubleshooting - Basic Electrical ...


Basic Control System Freeware: Troubleshooting - Basic Electrical Control; A


handy system control multitool! FREEWARE!.


http://www.freesoft411.com/freeware/basi鈥?/a> - Cached

No comments:

Post a Comment