Friday, August 6, 2010

Who is hiring dynamics and controls engineers?

I have completed the requirements for a master's degree in mechanical engineering! My area of concentration was in dynamics and controls. I have done simulation work in tethered satellites, used computer vision to experimentally determine the dynamics of a bouncing ball, and I had an internship to develop an apparatus which could test shock absorbers in the seats of aircraft!





I would like to get a job in the dynamics and controls area but the jobs in this area seem to be pretty scarce! I have tried company websites, common job sites like monster and hotjobs, and networking and have pretty much exhausted these resources. Your input is greatly appreciated!Who is hiring dynamics and controls engineers?
USAjobs.com
  • applying eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment