Friday, August 6, 2010

If people who oppose birth control can be pharmacists, can Amish people be electrical engineers?

I'm sure they can be in theory.





But in practice it would be a little hard to imageine. :-P No one said they can't read about it and study diagrams...If people who oppose birth control can be pharmacists, can Amish people be electrical engineers?
I just don't know what are you on about! Amish or non Amish, it all depends on intelligence and desire providing the suitable circumstances around them. So anybody can attain a certain level of education depending on what is present infront of them, and believe me according to evolution the intelligence of the human being has not changed much since about 50,000 years that is a cave man providing him what do we have today can attain the same level of education as you!If people who oppose birth control can be pharmacists, can Amish people be electrical engineers?
Yes, but only if they know what they're doing and are willing to do it. I was a vegetarian working in a deli. I cut meat and sold it. Why? Because it was my JOB!
LOL I don't see why they couldn't be.
hahaha. Yes, i suppose they could.....but I sure as heck don't want an 8th grade drop out doing anything involving my electricity
I don't know. Does churning butter require a degree?
Well they could, except going beyond the 8th grade is nearly unheard of in Amish communities.

No comments:

Post a Comment